Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print screen

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a report with the report output displayed in two tabs in the output screen. First tab has some screen elements ( texts, output fields ) and the 2nd tab has the alv grid table. The ALV grid has the option of printing the output data, but how do i print the elements in the first tab or create a spool ? also Is there a way to print both the tabs at the same time?

Thanks

Subha

2 REPLIES 2

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Provide a button on the screen say., print. now when u press print.,, Leave to list processing and write the output of both tabs., there u can print.!!

when pressing the print button., write the first tab in list output then write the second tab ALV by looping internal table., now u can print the list output.

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran. But i was wondering if there is any standard functions to do this instead of using WRITE statements ( I am using GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS FM and NEW-PAGE PRINT ON - WRITE statements ).

So is there any standard function to create a spool for the module pool screen.