Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting sales orders using ORDERS idocs with a billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using the IDOC ORDERS05 to create sales order .

we have come up with a new requirement where we have to update the billing block field in some cases .

How do we achieve the updation of the billing block firld the sales order using the Idocs

Thanks

Nikhil

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

What function r u using within the inbound processing to post the sales orders?

-Kiran

0 Kudos

I am using ORDE

0 Kudos

Hi,

ORDE calls the function IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. This function has a user exit EXIT_SAPLVEDA_011. See if you can use this exit to meet your requirement.

Setting a billing block is setting the FAKSP field to X in VBAP. VBAP is available in the user exit interface.

-Kiran

Message was edited by: Kiran Raorane

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

the issue here is there is no field in the idoc structure to capture the value .

i think then we will have to extend the Idoc it seems .

Thanks

Nikhil

0 Kudos

I thought u had to update the field based on some conditions which would be evaluated in SAP.

If the decision to block the order is happening outside SAP then you need to find a field in the IDoc which corresponds to the billing block and ask the middleware team to update the field when the block has to be set.

-Kiran

0 Kudos

hi Kiran ,

I think I know now what is to be done .

Using XI i have mapped the field based on which it will be decided if the billing block is to be done or not , into the header text segment of the IDOC.

We can use the user exit to check this condition and update the field accordingly.

Thanks alot for ur help

Nikhil