Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting parked docs using fbv0 on BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I am using FBV0 on BDC to post parked documents. However, I got problem with documents with G/L's which blocks the input screen for Cost center and some other fields. When checked on mode 'A', I see that BDC uses the actual screen of FBV0 for the certain document and thus saying "field ACGL_ITEM-KOSTL(6) is not an input field (the 6th line item is blocked on the cost center field). Also I got the limitation for line items if it exceeds the actual line items that is visible on the screen. It says "ACGL_ITEM-FIELD(7) does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 1100.

Please suggest.

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you are using BDC for updating in the table control, you will need to use the add line button, and once recording is done, put a loop on the add line button.

This means the BDC will always populate the first line of the table control, but since add line will be called all the time first line will point to a new line.

Secondly if you find some fields different in recording then pass the following parameter when using call transaction.

data opt type CTU_PARAMS .

opt-NOBINPT = 'X'.

call transaction 'FBV0'

OPTIONS from opt.

Regards,

Khusro Habib

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you are using BDC for updating in the table control, you will need to use the add line button, and once recording is done, put a loop on the add line button.

This means the BDC will always populate the first line of the table control, but since add line will be called all the time first line will point to a new line.

Secondly if you find some fields different in recording then pass the following parameter when using call transaction.

data opt type CTU_PARAMS .

opt-NOBINPT = 'X'.

call transaction 'FBV0'

OPTIONS from opt.

Regards,

Khusro Habib

0 Kudos

Hello Khusro Habib

Tcode fbv0 will not have table control concept.

Hello karshbax

Calling screen sequence and fields visibility will not be same for the all the GL accounts. Better analyzed the screen sequence and field availability by simulating manually and code accordingly. Analyze properly field visiblility same for all GL accounts.

And also so some transaction behave differently while running background mode. In that case better re-record it by enabling u2018Simulate background modeu2019 in SHDB.