Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting not Possible even if Posting Date is Current Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to create a GR with posting document and posting date 11/22/2007. When I tried to post it, it gave me an error message <i>Posting only possible in periods 2007/11 and 2007/10 in company code 1000</i>. I Checked OB52, MMPV and OMSY and all reflected that the current period is 112007 and the period is open for posting. What else do I need to change to be able to post my GR.

Thanks,

AE

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In OB52 you have to check for the 1000 company's "+" and "M" lines. All have to open.

You migh check out also, is there some account closed for this period, if I remember good, the account restrictions are valuated before the only company level ones.

Is there not an user-exit working in the backgroun, which modifies the posting date in the background?

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked OB52 and the + and M are open. There is no user exit working in the background. How will I check the account?

Thanks,

AE