Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting FI documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to move FI documents from old company code to new company code and generating new document numbers in the new company code. i know how to do it when there are no document numbers to be generated in the new company code(this causes duplication of document numbers).i can also do it when i'm having only 2 line items per document. i am having a problem when the document to be moved contains more than 2 line items. i am using BDC and data extracted from tables BKPF(header data) and BSEG(line items)

Please help, its urgent

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can post the document using the FM BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. If you want to post 'N' lineitems at a time, please use the above BAPI.

I hope you are doing using BDC. Please try it.

If helpful,plz reward points.

Regards

Bhupal Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willard,

For FI posting you can use standard SAP program RFBIBL00 for posting of the FI documets.

This program reads the data from the server and posting is done in SAP.

or you can use the BAPI 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST' for posting the documents.

Thanks,

Sugeet.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use theses FM they will build the BDC for you

POSTING_INTERFACE_START
POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT
POSTING_INTERFACE_END

You won't have to worry about screen, just put all the data you have in header then in post and it will build the BDC for you.

Regards

0 Kudos

You can find valuable information at <a href="http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CAGTFADM/CAGTFADM-FI.pdf">FI Financial Accounting: Data Transfer Workbench</a>

Regards