Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Cleared FI document into a environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have a requirement here to post open & cleared FI(AR) documents from one environment(PRD to QAS) another. We are able to extract and post the documents, but they will create as an open documents irrespective of the status in source.

Would any body help us in finding the correct way of clearing these documents or posting cleared documents directly or changing the status of the open documents to cleared.

Your help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Lakshman

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the clearing documents as well??

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi bob,

When I post the cleared document in destination system, it will post as a cleared document. Can I post it as a cleared document, how can i post that as cleared. Would you please give some way to do that.

Thanks

Lakshman

0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you get a cleared item from the source system and if you know that the corresponding open entry is also present in the destination then you create a open and cleared item for the cleared items you get from the source. Then create only a open item in the destination system for the open item entries from the source file.

Thanks,

Mahesh.