Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO email to multiple vendors - prog SAPFM06P perform ENTRY_NEU not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured below details in NACE. (per SAP Note - 191470)

External send , SAPFM06P , ENTRY_NEU & Form Name.

My communication statergy INT is set up already. In MN04 i have maintained the right key combination. Maintained 3 email addresses in Vendor master.

Now if i change PO and save, email is triggering for first email id not for other 2 email addresses.i come to know from our forum that it's SAP behaviour..good.

further, based on other posts in SDN i thought of implementing custom logic before FM ME_PRINT_PO in include FM06PE02. I put a break point here. when i re-process the PO, PO is saved with out stopping at the break point. (i also activated update debugging). as per NACE set up it has to stop in ENTRY_NEU routine but it is not stopping, am i missing anything?..Pls let me know.

Also, I further debugged the standard program and i am not able to find a place where SAP process the first vendor email address...Could some body through some light on this...Thanks!

-Sree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my self.

Created a email group with all emails and assigned that group in vendor master.

7 REPLIES 7

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree

This happened because the output type to which your driver program is attached works in background. Do as follow go to the same PO under messages and use repeat output to process again the already processed entry. Go to further data and select will send via periodical job and save.  You can then put a break points and execute report RSNAST00 provide the input. It will stop.

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Thanks Nabheet, but it is not helping...Can somebody help?

0 Kudos

Sree did you check in driver program the logic..? How it is doing it..?

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my self.

Created a email group with all emails and assigned that group in vendor master.

0 Kudos

hello sree t,

could you pls share with us how to create a email group?

0 Kudos

Pls check with basis or email admin.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much!