Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO change not reflecting in EDI message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

there is a price change in PO in SAP system. But this change is not reflecting in the external system.

The input given to me is that " ZBZImessage is red saying no change relevant to EDI message". I think ZBZI is a custom message type in Idoc. I dont have a good idea in EDi/Idoc.

Can anyone please help me how to go ahead and check this issue. I want to know the transaction code where i can check or debugg these. Also how to find the custom code for these messages in EDI? Please give me some idea

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Deepu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that the IDOC is generated is outbound ,you can check the function module IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG and check for custom code.

You can test your IDOC using the T.code WE19 by changing the values.

Hope this helps

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that the IDOC is generated is outbound ,you can check the function module IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG and check for custom code.

You can test your IDOC using the T.code WE19 by changing the values.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

The Idco is not being created/updated for this change in PO.

This is the output processing message for the PO

Processing log for program RSNASTED routine ALE_PROCE(green)

No change-relevant EDI data determined(red)

0 Kudos

Hello,

PO change IDoc is generally identified by message type ORDCHG (unless some customisation is done in your system).

you can check whether change pointer is activated for this message type(or relevant one for your Idoc ) or not.

If it's activated,check for which field this message type-change pointer is active.Check transaction BD52 .there you should hv some fields mapped from PO.

Any field mentioned there is changed in PO will generate an idoc in system.

Hope this helps.

Please mark points if helpful.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Rushali,

In this scenario, only price in the PO is changed by the user. These changes where generating Idco few days back. When we replicated the scenario in Test instance, the Idoc is successfully created. I think this could be due to some custom code which causes skiping some type of PO ( need to find this)

Is there any way to find out all the cusom code in this process of Message creation from PO change?. This has been implemented long back.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes .You can check partner profiles (for which IDoc is created)-> process code .If it's customized code then you can check that.If it's standard code.then you need to find exit(customer function) in the function module.

Actually you can check the routine which is there for reading po change : (read_changes or read_po_changes ),if that reads any data or not.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

EDI: Check if enhancement MM06E001 is activated (SMOD, for PO should it be EXIT_SAPLEINM_002)

Rgds,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot