Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO change Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Support Team,

We are creating PO confirmation records via FM “ME_CONFIRMATION_MAINTAIN_AVIS”. However, no change document gets logged like it happens when you create PO confirmation records manually via ME22N or using the SAP standard IDOC “ORDRSP”!

If we want to include this functionality then how we should do it?

We want to see this in PO change log i.e. ME23N --->Item changes

Regards

Prashant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check which field is updated through ME_CONFIRMATION_MAINTAIN_AVIS, then go to the data element of the fields and check whether change indicator check box is ticked, if it is ticked then changes will be recorded else no.

Regards,

Baburaj

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check which field is updated through ME_CONFIRMATION_MAINTAIN_AVIS, then go to the data element of the fields and check whether change indicator check box is ticked, if it is ticked then changes will be recorded else no.

Regards,

Baburaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO Log changes -> use ME2M Transaction

Goto ME2M Transaction -> Enter po number(Doc Number) -> execute -> select line item -> click on changes.

Thanks

Seshu

ci985642
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please check the OSS Note # <b>107313 </b>for similar problem. If you could share some info such as Release, SP level, it would be helpful to suggest specific remedy.

Thanks,

Chaps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this info, but when i checked this note it says "Add optional table 'T_EKES_UPD' with structure 'UEKES' to the interface of function module 'me_confirmation_maintain_avis'".

The function module has already this opttional parameter in place.

I am not filling this as it is optional.

Regards

Prashant

0 Kudos

You must fill that table otherwise the data will not get updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , if this is the case , then I close the issue.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even after filling the data in optional table T_EKES_UPD , the PO item change log was not updated , but the data is as usual updating.

So now If I want that does this mean that I should go through BDC.

Regards

Prashant