Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls Help me in my Career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I worked in .NET for 1.6 yrs now my co wants me to shift on ABAP. so wt should i do? should i sticl to .net or move in ABAP. and if i move in ABAP wt will be the combination of ABAP like [ABAP with Netweaver OR ABAP with any Module like SD, MM, PP etc. ]to get good growth.

Any suggestion will be appriciated.

Sachin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope there are lot of oppurtunities for .net people also in the market.Anyway if you want to shift to ABAP, as atechnical guy you first get into ABAP.If you have domain knowledge then you can choose any of the Modules likes SD,MM,...AS an ABAPEr you should not stick to a particular module.

Regards,

Sangeetha.a

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope there are lot of oppurtunities for .net people also in the market.Anyway if you want to shift to ABAP, as atechnical guy you first get into ABAP.If you have domain knowledge then you can choose any of the Modules likes SD,MM,...AS an ABAPEr you should not stick to a particular module.

Regards,

Sangeetha.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You can well move onto ABAP. its a good option. it is preferred to start with ABAP initially and then move onto functional side(SD,MM etc) bcoz till that time u'll get good understanding of the functional areas while working on ABAP which ultimately is required for all these modules.

Get back if you have any queries.

Regards,

Younus

<b>Reward Helpful Answers:-)</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ABAP is a very good opportunity for you. I my point of view you must learn ABAP with FICO-this has a tremendous market. you can also go for Netviewer, it is a new emerging technology in the market.

rewards if useful.

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Now a days there are lot of oppurtunities for .net people also.if you want to shift to ABAP, first learn ABAP .No need to stick to a particular module. Depending upon project requriement u can shift to modules.

After getting good grip in ABAP you can try NETWEAVER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all