Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pint formats for reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know from where to create print formats for print reporting ?

thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls elaborate on your requirement...If I understand correctly you wish to create layouts for your prints..than use SE71 to define the formats and call fm in the corresponding ABAP to print the data using the format.

Regards

Anurag

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls elaborate on your requirement...If I understand correctly you wish to create layouts for your prints..than use SE71 to define the formats and call fm in the corresponding ABAP to print the data using the format.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos

Hello Bankley,

When you print a report from the menu and its gives you a print dialog with options. In these options there's a 'format' option in which we give the formats for prints .. i am takin about that.

hope u have got it now..

Shehryar

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create the Print formats then you have to use the Transaction SPAD here you can maintain the Print formats. But Contact your Basis, it requires Authorizations.

Regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you guide me on how to make print formats from SPAD.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

GOTO SPAD

CLICK ON FULL ADMINISTRATION Button on the tool bar

Select the tab DEVICE TYPES

click on FOrmat and create your own formats

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi,

run the transaction SPAD and then click on Full administration, then click on Device types, then you can use format types and create your own formats.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehryar,

Check tcode SPAD to create and maintain your own print formats.

Cheers

VJ