Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perform subroutine not linking to function after refresh from QAS to DEV

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Recently, basis did a refresh from QAS to DEV.

After the refresh, all my programs with perform subroutine statement cannot find the subroutine even though all my subroutines are in the source code itself.

May i know what is the problem that has caused this to happen? It is quite rare to find this problem and i am in a stuck situation right now.

Thanks

WIlliam Wilstroth

William Wilstroth
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I may not be right but whenever you create a perform subroutine and double click system generates few comments and form and endform that is linkage .

What if feel when system was refresh the linkage is disconnected though the code is there .

Then the best option would be to reactivate the program .

I hope it works .

Please reward if useful.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I may not be right but whenever you create a perform subroutine and double click system generates few comments and form and endform that is linkage .

What if feel when system was refresh the linkage is disconnected though the code is there .

Then the best option would be to reactivate the program .

I hope it works .

Please reward if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh Malhorta,

Yes, you right. The program need to be re-activated after refresh in DEV. The activation re-generate the whole index.

Thus, now its working also.

Also thanks to Julie Cheng who also provided similar solution to me.

William Wilstroth