Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage Overhead Rates are not capture with Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined Percentage Overheads rate in KZZ2 and assigned the same into Costing Sheet.But while saving the transport reqest in to QAS client,It is throwing the below error.Kindly help me in solving this issue.

Individual entries cannot be put into the change request

Individual entries cannot be put into the change request

Message no. SV141

Diagnosis

For technical reasons, the entries cannot be fully specified in the change request. There are two possible reasons for this:

1. The key of an entry is longer than 120 characters. All entries whose keys match up to character 119, are then copied into the change request, rather than an individual entry.

2. The key of an entry contains fields of special data types, for example, packed numbers. The key can only be specified in the change request up to the first such field from the left.

all entries whose keys match up to character 238 are copied into the change request, rather than a single entry.

System response

The selected entry is copied into the change request correctly, but other entries may be copied as well.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Sunitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

matt
Active Contributor

What are the keys of your percentage overheads?

1 REPLY 1

matt
Active Contributor

What are the keys of your percentage overheads?