Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDR issue

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Need help on the below request.

We have position based security. We have provided the MSS Roles to one user id, lets say  Peter Smith (ID in SU01: Psmith). The thing is, MSS not displaying PDR details of his direct reportees. Confusing thing is, whatever the id we maintain in 105 info type(like test1, test2 ......) the PDR details are displayed except for Psmith ID.

We deleted the ID and recreated, we have removed all the MSS roles and given many times. We checked PD authorizations also. Settings are also checked in MSS portal side. Only for Psmith, details are not displayed. Except this, all the IDs we maintain inplace of psmith are giving data.

Please suggest. Kindly let me know in case of any additional information required.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Working for all other test IDs and for any id. But not for that particular ID.

We have deleted all the personalization settings of that user also, with the help of portal Admin.

But still the same issue.

Suggest me how can i remove the User id completely from SAP ( not only through su01 ).

We are thinking this may works.

Thanks,

Sankar.