Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Tearms F4 search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have create one module pool program. In that program, Payment Teams is one filed with data element ZTERM. the following error occurred when i click F4 key.

No input help is available

The above error will come what is the reason any one tell me

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

6 REPLIES 6

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Check in the dataelement ZTERM; have u given any search help for that in the search help tab of the data element. If not then give the same....Search help will come...

or use the FM in the program....

F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST

reward points if useful....

former_member265047
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of Process on Value Request (POV) event in the flow logic. You have to build custom F4 help logic for the field ZTERM by using F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST or any other search help FM and call that logic under the POV event.

Then you will get search help..

Regards,

Naveen Veshala

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Thanks for your reply

what is the Static assignment name for payment tearms

Thanks and regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sureh kumar,

When you press F4 then the possible values are displayed from domain . You just check that you have entered any values at domain level or not.

If not then give fixed values or value ranges or check table name then you will get these values when you press F4 on that field.

And also declare that field type as Zterm. If you don't want to give any possible values at domain leve then you go for

POV event in that call the function module

F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST .

Ragerda,

Rajitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you just make a search help for your field in the table and in your module pool program give the name of that field as

<table-name>-ZTERM

or if there is a search help then just givw the name of ur field in the layout as.

<table-name>-ZTERM

it ll work

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved