Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking Unsuccessful using BAPI

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to Park FI document used BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and implemented BTE for changing document status to 2 but my BTE not getting trigger, when i executed BAPI  posting successful not able to park the same. please help me park my FI document .

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provide more informations, like

• which BTE or BAdI you implemented and activated
  • your version of SAP
  • what you already tried

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond,

Thanks for your response, I copied standard  SAMPLE_INTERFACE_RWBAPI01 into Z and changed header status as 2 and assigned that FM in FIBF TCode and used  BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST for parking GL Document with Vendor Details but  my BTE not getting triggered its directly posting. Do i need to do anything excluding this?

Regards

Syed

0 Kudos

Insure BTE product is active, else you could change your solution using

• older BAPi like BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST
  • using BAdI AC_DOCUMENT and  not BTE

There are some versions (between 1951302 - Document parking through BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and 2092366 - Parking with BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST) where posting was not truly possible without a good level in tricking and testing SAP...

Regards,

Raymond