Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page number reset in Smartform

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reposting this question again because I have not received a solution for this.

I have a smartform with an explicit page break when ever the ship to party of the line item changes. In the output I have page counter (e.g. Page 1 of 10). Currently the total number of pages is same as the total number of pages in the spool and is supposed to happen like that. But what I need is, for each ship to party the total number of pages must be calculated separately. For example, for the first ship to party if there are 3 pages, the page counter should be 1 of 1 to 1 of 3, irrespective of the total spool pages. For the next ship to party it should repeat the same.

Can somebody help me on this please?

Thanks

Vinod

6 REPLIES 6

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe cause that question was already ask.

Regards

Frédéric

Answer is, you have to create more than one smartforms, you can't modify the page number.

0 Kudos

Don't use the Standard smartforms page numbering, do some custom code to handle it.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

How can I get to know the total number of pages with out using the standard variables?

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod ,

I think you cannot change the total number of pages from inside the smartform . What you can do is call the layout from driver program ON CHANGE OF / AT NEW ship to party .

Thanks

Sudipto

0 Kudos

I think I have to try the 'Final Window' option.

0 Kudos

dear Vinod

I also down with the same problem, can you please describe me how you solve it?

Thanks in Advanced