Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page nos. in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue with page nos. in smartforms.

The requirement is:

Client dont want the page nos in the last 2 pages of the print out.

Suppose there are 4 pages in the print out.

So in the first page,the page no would come like 1 of 2 and in the second page 2 of 2 while the third and fourth page should not have page nos.

Similarly if the print out has 6 pages,in the first page,the page no would come like 1 of 4 and in the second page 2 of 4,third page 3 of 4 and fourth page 4 of 4,while the fifth and sixth page wont have page nos.

I am using sfsy-page of sfsy-formpage.Here it gives me out as pageno of total number pages.e.g if the print has 4 pages,my output is coming as 1 of 4, 2 of 4 and so on.

I am not able to minus 2 from total no. of pages in runtime of smartforms as in runtime the value of sfsy-formapage is coming as same as sfsy-page.

Any suggestion is welcome how to capture the total no. of page of the print out in runtime or any way other to solve the above issue.

Thanks in advance

Nazmul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazmul,

Try this logic!!!!

Declare the window you are using to display page no as FINAL window. I hope you are using a secondarywindow to do so. and before that window, just try to add your code to reduce the count of sfsy-formpages = sfsy-formpages - 2.

I hope this will help you to resolve the issue & close this thread.

Appreciate if found helpful.

Cheers!!!

Vinit

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazmul,

Correct me if i got you wrong , but i guess you are directly changing the system variables ( I mean doing manipulation directly on SY-FORMPAGEs ) !!

Can you try moving the system variables to your local variables and do youR mainpulation and try printing them??

I hope that works.

Cheers,

R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazmul,

Try this logic!!!!

Declare the window you are using to display page no as FINAL window. I hope you are using a secondarywindow to do so. and before that window, just try to add your code to reduce the count of sfsy-formpages = sfsy-formpages - 2.

I hope this will help you to resolve the issue & close this thread.

Appreciate if found helpful.

Cheers!!!

Vinit

0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Appreciate the solution.It solved my issue.Thanks a lot..

Regards

Nazmul