Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organazitional Plan in HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

I want to find in HR the link between employees and their chiefs . For example i belong to IT department and i want to find who is my chief.

Is there any FM or any Bapi .

If there isn't which is the tables ?

Thanks a lot .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimath,

You can use HRP1001 table for it.

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid1 where otype = 'P' and objid = <your employee no> and subty = 'B008' and sclas = '9S'.(This will give you position of yours).

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid2 where otype = '9S' and objid = wa_sobid1 and subty = 'A002'' and sclas = '9S'.(This will give you position of your chief).

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid3 where otype = '9S' and objid = wa_sobid2 and subty = 'A008'' and sclas = 'P'.(This will give you employee id of your chief).

Thanks

Nitesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimath,

You can use HRP1001 table for it.

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid1 where otype = 'P' and objid = <your employee no> and subty = 'B008' and sclas = '9S'.(This will give you position of yours).

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid2 where otype = '9S' and objid = wa_sobid1 and subty = 'A002'' and sclas = '9S'.(This will give you position of your chief).

SELECT SOBID from HRP1001 into wa_sobid3 where otype = '9S' and objid = wa_sobid2 and subty = 'A008'' and sclas = 'P'.(This will give you employee id of your chief).

Thanks

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should use BAPI_ORGUNITEXT_DATA_GET.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to look in pa0001 for slm id emps manager will be there in pa0001 u will have his position or relationships can be checked in hrp1001 or from tcode pp03

Regards,

Sandhya

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FM HRCM_ORGUNIT_MANAGER_GET and then enter PLVAR,OTYPE as S,OBJID the position of the employee(can be seen from pa0001 table or IT0001 infotype),BEgda,endda and pathid as evaluation path(use ooaw tcode for finding the evaluation path for Reports to, normally it will be A002), then the output will give the manager details.

shafiq_rehman3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try FM RH_GET_LEADER