Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org & Staffing not modifiable

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to save a change in PPOME (org & staffing) I get the client 'xxx' has status 'not modifiable'. However, when I click the eyeglasses or cancel, it appears to save anyway.

I need this to be modifiable in all clients independent of transports as different systems will need different workflow assigments (between dev, q/a, and prod). Even though the change seems to work, I'm a little worried about what may not save properly in the background and come back to bite me later.

Anyone have any experience in this area?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also found that transaction 'WEL0' has a similar problem except this transaction won't save the values unless I am in our dev system.

This can't be correct as I have used this on many older systems without transports. Furthermore, if it is transportable only, it would require that all the master data from the production client is setup in all clients on all boxes. Not possible.

Please help!!