Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once sales order save and change we need to send mail to customer

ashok_2329
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirements is like below.

1. Once SO is saved, Email has to be triggered to customer with SO number with the below text content.

“SO Against PO Number '1234' is created for ‘Customer name’.

2. Once SO is Saved, Email has to be triggered to customer with Dispatch Date with the below text Content.

“Your Goods against SO No – '11234' will be dispatched on DD-MM-YYYY for ‘Customer Name’.

3. If SO is changed with respect to Quantity, Price, Material Code & dispatch Date, Email has to be triggered to Customer with the below Text content.

“SO No '1234' against PO number '1234' has been revised”.

Please give some solution for this requirement. If it's quick really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ashok.

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Perform first some search on SD output customizing mail in online help and forum

ashok_2329
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any one help on this

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to manage through transaction NACE like a Form.

Simpliest for me is to create a smartforms, because you could convert it in HTML

So now, as Mr Raymond Giuseppi said, you have to search keyword : NACE, SMARTFORMS, HTML, EMAIL, TRIGGER ...

ashok_2329
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic Girod.

I just need to send some content in mail body which i have mentioned in earlier Comment no need to send PDF. Could you please give me proper solution for the issue. I am new to this requirement.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ashok.

ashok_2329
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can i use EXIT : userexit_save_document For this requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thru User-exit or BADI or Enhancement Framework, you can implement this functionality. 'ORDER_SAVE_BADI' is one of the suitable one. Still you can search.

Rgds,

G.Khadeer Basha