Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On PO change( ME22n tcode ) change the idoc contents to hold all details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Earlier an IDOC(mess type : ORDCHG ) was posted on changing a PO through ME22N Tcode.

If the header of the PO was changed , then the idoc hold only the header contents and if any item level data was changed then only the header and changed item detials come to the idoc.

My requirement is to post a IDOC on change of any PO....where the idoc posted should have all the header and item level detials irrespective of the change made in thier detials.

So i was looking for a user exit where i can fetch all the item level data and use it for populating the IDOC to hold all the item detials not just the changed item details .

But i find some difficulty in finding the right user exit.

Please help me on these lines, if any of you have faced such a situation i past...

Useful answers will surely be rewarded... thank you in advance..

Veda

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veda

check out with this user exit ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED may be it will help you out.

Regards.

Saipriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veda

Please see the below info.Hope this is usefull.

Purchase order/order change

· MM06E001 EXIT_SAPLEINM_001 Customer enhancements for control record: purchasing document, outbound

· MM06E001 EXIT_SAPLEINM_002 Customer enhancements to data segments, purchasing document, outbound

· MM06E001 EXIT_SAPLEINM_011 Final customer enhancement EDI purchase order outbound

Shitika

Edited by: Shitika21 on Jun 26, 2009 9:31 AM