Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old tRFC entries in status "Transaction executing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question is related to tRFC processing.

I see in SM58 very old entries (older than a year) in status "Transaction executing" (ARFCSSTATE-ARFCSTATE = SENDED). I will ask basis team to clean them up, but my question is can this cause performance problems? How are the recorded tRFC entries executed? Does the system check the number of records being executed from ARFCSSTATE, like those old ones, so it blocks that many otherwise available work process/slot/whatever from being used by the other recorded tRFC calls? Or these 'stuck' entries should cause no problems other then requiring attention to clean them up?

Thanks,

Krisztian Klausz

2 REPLIES 2

former_member184548
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Use execute LUWs option. It will ask you the select like which destination and what kind of status trfc you would like to process.

It will not have impact on performance.

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete those tRFC It won't impact on system performance.

To do this task please go through below steps.

To delete old tRFC records, follow menu path "Log File --> Reorganize" and set the date ranges. Leave the User Name fields blank and select all Status values and then Execute.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Kiran .V