Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old sales order is saving 2 entries in VBAK

former_member199023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

While creating sales order from VA01 some problem occur so return back to main screen and again create sales order without any problem but when i checking the data two sales order generated in vbak. can you please tell us where it is going wrong.

Thanks

Rajeev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You mentioned that because of some problem you came back to main screen. I would like to know more detail on what is the problem you faced, and how did you reach back to the main screen ? ( I mean, you simply hit back button, cancelled the current process etc. ) If any confirmation message popup appeared when you try to get back to the main screen? If yes, what is the message shown to you ?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you are not editing the first one and go one create another using the same data. The VBELN is certainly not same. The time when you exit the order creation there must have been some commit done. Check if any exits commit data in your system.

Cheers,

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if some exits are not implemented in the wrong fashion

0 Kudos

I checked all the exit related to saving sales order VA01. But i am not getting anywhere od sales value but VABK is updated with 2 sales order. From where it is getting second sales order i am not getting.

Please provide your suggestion .

former_member199023
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All ,

Expert tell me  if  userexit_save_document having problem then don't save sales document number , is it possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You mentioned that because of some problem you came back to main screen. I would like to know more detail on what is the problem you faced, and how did you reach back to the main screen ? ( I mean, you simply hit back button, cancelled the current process etc. ) If any confirmation message popup appeared when you try to get back to the main screen? If yes, what is the message shown to you ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi DR,

Problem is some exit implemented in USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.There we are getting error message. So after this message error message is displaying on sales order. again i press back button and come to initial screen. no messages trigger. and again trying to create new sales order then 2 sales order is created and even time of sales order is also different. i checked the vbak first time no entries but when saving second time it created with 2 entries. l

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

You can try to with a roll back before displaying the error message in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. It seems after displaying the error message, it is a hard stop in the transaction and the LUW is not getting vanished off.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check table XVBAK and XVBAP on USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT or SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.  These hold the data that will be updated on the the database.

0 Kudos

HI Mauricio,

I checked both the XVBAP or XVBAk. both having only newly sales order . iam not able to found any other entries there.

aravindrawat
Participant
0 Kudos

did you get the solution? I am facing same issue.