Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsolete currency

martadelasota2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I need to know what currencies are obsolete, for example, 'ESP', 'DEM',... Are there any table with this information? I want to say, are there any table in which we can see if a currency is in use now?

Thanks a lot.

Marta

5 REPLIES 5

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obsolete currencies ?

You mean currencies against which no postings are being done,within your landscape?

OBBS

OB08

K.Kiran.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

The main master table TCURC contains such a field (GDATU) - Look with transaction OY03, double-click on an old currency code to display detail dynpro.

NB: there is also table TCURE with the 'reason' of expiring currencies (e.g. EURO switchover or devaluation) - Look with transaction OEXC

martadelasota2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

Obsolete currencies: currencies which aren't used since change to EURO in Europe.

In table TCURC field GDATU is empty in my system and table TCURE is empty too.

I cant't find out a solution.

Thanks a lot.

Marta.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be they were yet to declare such currencies and yet to maintain in OEXC ( refer to Raymond's Ans ).

As an alternative, check for the Currencies against which exchange rate is no longer maintained.

K.Kiran.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you allowed to browse those tables in client 000, how 'old' is your system (not your version, when did you go live, and who is in charge of such Customizing?)

NB: Most updates must be performed by Customer (following notes such as EURO switchover or change of currency 1000000 TRL -> 1 TRY ) look at the Delivery Class of such tables 'C' Customizing table, maintenance only by cust., not SAP import...