Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

obbligatory fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is a way to make obbligatory deicampi a table,when I go into SM30 and insert a new record I should fail if not appreciate this field.

thk.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table maintenance screen painter, select the field -> click on attributes button -> go to program tab -> Select option "required" against the option "input".

Regards

Vinod

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could just go to the screen painter of the generated table maintainance screen and set the field as obligatory in the screen field properties

Vikranth

0 Kudos

But in so doing an update of the table from SE11 lose the change and I do it again.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont think a update of just the data in the table will change any of the screen properties. Only if you are adding a new field or changing the properties of the existing fields, the table maintainance generators needs to be regenerated which anyway has to be done and is not a frequently recurring activity.

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table maintenance screen painter, select the field -> click on attributes button -> go to program tab -> Select option "required" against the option "input".

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

I thought that this solution only the fields that I make obbligatory sonochiave and therefore must only display output.

0 Kudos

???