Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OB01 and OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

What is the difference between these two transactions? i am trying to amend the parameters behind each category but unsure where to start.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robbert,

In OB01 you define the risk categories for your credit control areas and in OVA8 you attribute to each risk category what credit controls are to take place, i.e. if you check credit in sales order, delivery or goods issue.

The risk category is then assigned to a customer in a specific credit control area and a credit control area is assigned to one or more company codes.

Then the sales document types are assigned to one credit control linking all customizing.

regards,

Edgar

0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

that is great thank you.

How can i check what attributes have been set up per risk category in a credit control area? Would i for instance insert the credit control area in OVA8 and it will show me all the attributes that are linked to that credit control area and its risk catagories?

Thanks again

0 Kudos

Credit Management customizing can be found in SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Basic Functions->Credit Management/Risk Management mostly in node Credit Management.

OVA8 will have some very important customizing and yes, as you mention, it has the attributes per risk category in a credit control area.

The remaining relevant values are defined by customer as master data in FD32.

Most implementations I've had contact are covered by the configurations mentioned in this discussion alone.