Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am running IW22 bdc for changing the notification datas and for changing the syatem status from INPR to NOCO, i am using the function module IQS0_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION for changing the status from INPR to NOCO .

when i am running the program in debug mode the status is getting updated as NOCO but when i am running the program directly it's not changing the status from INPR to NOCO.I have written commit work and wait after the bdc and racommit = 'x' while running the bdc then also it's not happening .If anybody has answers pl reply.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u try simulatin the Function module in SE37. Does it work fine there? Try catchin the exception when u execute the program.

Tanx,

Nit.

0 Kudos

yes i have tried there it's working i ahve catched the exceptions in the program it's showing object is locked ,but it's not locked any where else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plese the your clearing the work area and BDC data structure clearly.

execute the program and check in beburg mode and all data is comming correct.

you have to check multiple records. then only you can find out the error.

regards,

munibabu.k

0 Kudos

yes i have checked like that also .. all datas r coming correctly only whenever i run it in debug mode it's updating the status correctly

former_member215917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simpu,

If I understand the flow correctely, it is call of function module and then BDC and then COMMIT. Can you put a commit and wait statement after function module call as well and then call BDC? By this is will not be locked for sure.

Let me know if it helps.

Gouri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simpu,

You can incorporate the code to complete the notification (NOCO) in your IW22 BDC. Thus you can avoid that function call.

For that you have to use the menu in IW22 i.e. PM Notifications ---> Functions ---> Complete.

Note: After the change BDC recording you can have the status change recording , both in same BDC.

Regards,

Smart Varghese.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've faced similar kind of problem for the Notification Status. I've used Status_Refresh function module to refrsh the Notification Status. you need to write this function module for getting the Noti.Status. Can you try in SE37 with StatusRefresh , you'll get the Exact Function module to Refresh the Status. Iam sure that this will work. Please check the same.

Edited by: kotha raghavendra on Jun 4, 2009 11:24 AM