Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make changes using FI Exits

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have created using t-code GGB1 a substition under FI under call up point Complete Document to change the base line date for all line items in my document. My code is able to change the value during that time but changes are not committing to the database.

I have tried even for this in the Line Item also, in this case cursor not even entering into my code when I debug the code.

Please advise me is there any other way or any modification I need to do in this FI enhancements.

Thanks

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen Kumar on Feb 17, 2011 12:13 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some steps to be done for substitutions:

1. Table T80D has standard program name for FI substitutions. The key for this is GBLS.

2. Copy standard program RGGBS000 to ZRGGBS000.

3. Change entry in T80D table for key GBLS by putting our Z program.

4. In this program there is form routine "get_exit_titles". Make sure you have added your custom routine name in internal table ETAB which is table parameter of the routine "get_exit_titles". The standard program has sample code to add our routine.

After all these steps above, your code will definitely be called.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some steps to be done for substitutions:

1. Table T80D has standard program name for FI substitutions. The key for this is GBLS.

2. Copy standard program RGGBS000 to ZRGGBS000.

3. Change entry in T80D table for key GBLS by putting our Z program.

4. In this program there is form routine "get_exit_titles". Make sure you have added your custom routine name in internal table ETAB which is table parameter of the routine "get_exit_titles". The standard program has sample code to add our routine.

After all these steps above, your code will definitely be called.

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this field is enabled for subsitution in GB01 table for respective appl and calling point. If not configure in this table and run RGUGBR00 program before re-test.

0 Kudos

Hi Manohar

Thanks for your help, could you please guide me how to enable this field, can I directly change in the table level or is there any path to untick this filed in this table.

Regards

Praveen

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain from sm30 VWTYGB01.

I think the fields should be 9/S/BSEG/ZFBDT/space

0 Kudos

Hello,

The entry already exists in the view. You need to remove the "Exclude" check in the table entry

You should check with your FC before doing the change. I beleive there's a reason SAP has "excluded" the field.

BR,

Suhas

0 Kudos

Hello

I have change the table GB01 for the fields BSEG-ZFBDT and BSEG-REBZG clearing the flag BEXCLUDE.

I run the programm RGUGBR00 with all flags, after it I can't change a document (field BSEG-ZLSPR) with 'mass change' in transaction FBL5N and in batch-input for transactions FB02 and FB09.

Could Help me?

Regards

Daniel Teles