Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No batch input data for screen SAPMSSY0 0120

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to process an Inbound IDOC via IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. But when I do this I am getting the following message:

No batch input data for screen SAPMSSY0 0120

And the IDOC goes into error.

When processing the IDOC again via WE19 in foreground, I see a screen which pops up where it states:

<matnr> has Phase out Status, valid from 01.01.2011

the only way to get this screen out of the way is to cancell. But this is not working when I do WE19 in background. Does anybody have an answer on this one?

Best regards,

Guido Koopmann

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAPMSSY0 0120 is the popup screen. Obviously the screen flow programmed in IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS does not anticipate this pop up. Since this is a standard SAP function, did you look for related SAP notes? Or does this pop up appear due to a customer enhancement?

Thomas

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is you exact version/release/SP, did you search for OSS notes like [ Note 670044 - ORDERS: Popup causes error message in EDI|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/670044] ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I checked out your note and see that it's valid for release: SAP_APPL 470 and my version for SAP_APPL is 500 level 19.

The SAP_BASIS version in 640 level 21.

So would be meanig that this note is not valid for me right?

Best regards,

Guido Koopmann

0 Kudos

Yes this note should not be useful in your system. Did you look for Customer Exits or BAdI implemented in your system which could raise the popup.

Perform a search on OSS with your exact version, if there are no customer modifications of the iDoc, and dependant programs, you could [send an OSS message|http://service.sap.com/message].

Regards,

Raymond