Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization to execute the transaction RFC lookup issue from PI to ECC

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am sending a purchase order from ECC to PI. In PI we are using a custom RFC in the message mapping.

I am using an user which has complete access SAP_RFC,SAPRFCACL etc in the communication channel and still getting the following error.

Runtime exception when processing target-field mapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message2/cXML/Header/To/Correspondent; root message: Exception:[com.ariba.asc.sap.netweaver.xiadapter.mappings.MappingException: [XI RFC Lookups ERROR]: The Z_ARIBA_RFC_READ_TABLE call returned an Exception message : [NAME]:NO_AUTHORIZATION [TEXT]:No Authorization to execute the transaction [REQUEST]:null] in class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_ORDERS_ORDERS05_2_CDF_cXML_XSD_ method callRfcReadTable

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Best Regards,

Lakshmi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am also getting above error for same ARIBA PO Interface, Let me know whether you have resolved this issues also it will be very helpfull if you share your email id so then we can share our experience on Ariba interfaces as we are facing lots of issues.

Note: we are using ARIBA 12s2 package.

Regards,

Manikandan

6 REPLIES 6

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am also getting above error for same ARIBA PO Interface, Let me know whether you have resolved this issues also it will be very helpfull if you share your email id so then we can share our experience on Ariba interfaces as we are facing lots of issues.

Note: we are using ARIBA 12s2 package.

Regards,

Manikandan

0 Kudos

Hi Mankinadan,

You might have to add authorization object which allows you to access ariba specific programs.

Check page No:173 of 12s2 integration guide.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lakshmi

former_member219338
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you done a authorization trace via ST01 on the system/communication user?

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You canrun your interface and then execute SU53 to check the missing authorizations. You can also get in touch with the Basis team to initiate a trace when this interface is executed. That way you can get a list of missing authorization objects and maybe can correct it. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Do you have the link of the integration guide document.

-BR

Pinaki

0 Kudos

Have you tried Google??

Rob