Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Increase the Font Size of a screen field in a Dialog Screen ?

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

I have a requirement wherein i need to increase the font size of one field on a dialog screen .

i was going through the threads and found this which has beautiful example given by vijay

But I'm facing a problem in implementing it since the value in the field (of which the font size needs to be increased) depends on a nother field filled by user at runtime only.

Can anyone gimme some suggestions or alternative way to solve my problem

Thanks

Sachin Soni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I355602
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

There is not way to change the font style.

But you can add ur own text through icons or graphics.

Create your own graphics or icons and include it in ur module pool.

Or,

Goto the Layout Editor of your Screen.

Double click on the text field .. Double clk the text fild, and from the Botton right u can see an arrow icon -> click on that -> will open a Popup -> in that set Area Title to TRUE.

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Gambhir

2 REPLIES 2

I355602
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

There is not way to change the font style.

But you can add ur own text through icons or graphics.

Create your own graphics or icons and include it in ur module pool.

Or,

Goto the Layout Editor of your Screen.

Double click on the text field .. Double clk the text fild, and from the Botton right u can see an arrow icon -> click on that -> will open a Popup -> in that set Area Title to TRUE.

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Gambhir

sachin_soni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi tarun,

thanks for the reply,

your option of setting the area title to true didn't help , i could not see any difference on screen output.

i think that the add_text method of class -"cl_dd_document" will only help but i am not able to figure out exactly the way to use it for my senario.

Any Body??

Thanks and regards,

sachin soni