Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create One outbound delivery against multiple PO and Schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I needed your help in regards to creating one single outbound delivery for multiple PO/SA lines(in one shipment) using either FM GN_DELIVERY_CREATE or

W_FRM_DELIVERY_CREATE_GENERAL.

I have tried setting up the indicator XKOMDLDN-KZAZU = 'X' in the interface to combine orders in one delivery but I am still getting multiple deliveries.

If somebody had sucess with the above then can you please let me know what other parameters do I have to set or let me know if I have to code this in a user exit/badi which will be called inside these FM's.

OR

Please let me know if there are any other alternatives to the above FM's to post one single delivery against mupltiple PO's.

Thanks

Raj

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am little bit disappointed since I did not get even a single reply for the issue that I raised. Anyways finally after couple of days debugging VL10d and going thru SAP support website I found couple of solutions. Here it is in case anybody else needs it in the future.

I am using solution 2 below.

Solution 1.

From SAP portal website u2013 Apply SAP note 386340 (Grouping purchase orders into one delivery using VL10*)

Note- This solution will affect all your plants and delivery types that is using VL10d transaction or any other transactions calling FM GN_DELIVERY_CREATE

Solution 2.

This is the solution that I am using and it is done by implementing BADI u2018LE_SHP_GN_DLV_CREATEu2019 method MOVE_KOMDLGN_TO_LIKP.

1) Here I am checking for two fields (IS_XKOMDLGN-WERKS and IS_XKOMDLGN-LFART) are equal to the plant and delivery type that I need to combine deliveries for.

2) If step 1 above is true then I am updating the header structure CS_LIKP-LFDAT (delivery date) to todays date (sy-datlo).

Thanks

SHR.

0 Kudos

Hi

Am not sure about the Multiple PO's here in this case, but i achieved a single inbound delivery creation for Multiple Line items of a Single PO.

Solution:

In Order to get as many number of lines you created in PO in Inbound delivery creation,

first you need to make sure In line item level, Conf.Control tab ->Inbound Delivery has selected.

Then while calling GN_DELIVERY_CREATE fm and passing parameters, make sure XKOMDLDN-KZAZU = 'X' has passed.

If you follow the above 2 points your issue gets resolved.

I faced the same issue and got it resolved. henceforth giving the above solution to this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sri Ram

0 Kudos

Hi , now i am facing the same issue but i wasn't able to trigger the BADI LE_SHP_GN_DLV_CREATE , I was executing the report VL10D and want to create single outbound delivery for multiple schedule line items