Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to change or upload inspection details in Quality management view for material master.

For this i am using BDC Recording.

I need to select the quality management view after entering the Material number in MM02 transaction.

My problem is : the number of views is differ from one material to material.

So while recording i can't fix the position for selected view.

<b>Is there any way to find the disply or active view names for each material number.</b>

Please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Uma.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perform the recording of the desired t-code. Find out the field i.e. changing based on the view selected.We will have the sequence number based on the selected view set as 'X'.

you can pass this sequence number as input to select desired view.

based on the view the screen flow has to be populated in the bdctable.

ex: MM02

MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(01) for basic data1 .

Thanks

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uma,

First get the material number and read the MARA table for VPSTA & PSTAT. This will give you the list of views maintained already for that material ( or you may have a look at table MOFF (This includes maintained views and the organization level it was extended) . You can then put condition in your BDC based on the value you get in these fields.

Below is the list of value you will see in that field (if that particular view is maintained)

Work scheduling A

Accounting B

Classification C

MRP D

Purchasing E

Production resources/tools F

Costing G

Basic data K

Storage L

Forecasting P

Quality management Q

Warehouse management S

Sales V

Plant stocks X

Storage location stocks Z

Rewards Point if useful.

null

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your mail.

1) It's giving the list but not in order witch it showing in transaction(MM02).

2) By using it i am not able to fix the position of Quality management view.

Ex : K - Basic data.

Some materials Basic data 1 is configured and some Basic data 1,Basic data 2 are configured.

So am not able to identify this one.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first do the recording taking the material , which doesnt have the view (Q),,, then follow up with the recording .... & then again do one more recording for the material which has the view 'Q'.

select all the material from the MARA table , then put a loop on that ,,,, internal table .. read the PSTAT field ...use the SEARCH command ... to c for the view Quality management ( Q ) ...

suppose . VIEW Q is there means ... then u have to call the BDC recording which for the change of the inspection details....

suppose View Q is not there means,,, then call the BDC ,,,, which will be new BDC creatin for the ...inspection details in Quality management

Try & let us know ....

Reward Points if it is USeful....

THanks,

Manjunath MS

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the FM <b>MATERIAL_BTCI_SELECTION_NEW</b> to get the views selected

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos