Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Table Maintenance Generator Event for Initialize To Table

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need event in table maintenance generator for Initialize to ztable ( means when we go for that tcode created in TMG that time I wants all ztable data should update from compare to MARA table.). Is there any event?

It will very help full for me.

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you please explain the business requirement in detail.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

My requirement is when we go for table in se11 or se16 or sm30 that time the table data should modify from standard table.

Thanks,

former_member209119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Anamika,

Do you have any idea of events which is triggering before displaying data in SM30 screen or SE11 screen. So that will be very help full for me.

Thanks,

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do you have any idea of events which is triggering before displaying data in SM30 screen or SE11 screen. So that will be very help full for me.

Thanks,

nikhil_kalawade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also write code in PBO event of defined screen for your TMG. This is another option you can try.

Regards,

Nikhil

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For table maintenance you can use event AA        Instead of the standard data read routine.

SE11 screen does not display data contained.

Don't you thinks it is totally misleading to show the user something different than actual content as is and as was?

Is this a hack?

Regards Clemens