Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need suggestion - Adobe form scanning

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some suggestion on how to scan the complete code written in an Adobe Form. Please help me with the same.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "complete code" and where are you trying to do this? In some cases, this may not be accessible to you.

0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for prompt reply,actually I'm trying to scan(means capturing the code by some way into internal table) the source code written in 'Code Initialization/FORM Routines' under Initialization in interface of Adobe form.

Thanks,

Ankita

0 Kudos

Again...trying to follow you here....are you trying to take "any" PDF and then in your own program, "scan" it for not only its structure but also any FormCalc or JavaScript code within it? And are you talking interactive forms (I assume)? Why not use SAP's own transactions and LiveCycle Designer? If those won't work, what it is it you are ultimately trying to do here?

0 Kudos

Christopher

Basically, we are working on the automation of code remediation for HANA Migration process. We have built a tool which involve eclipse environment as well, where in we find the violations in the custom code written in: Custom Program, Custom Classes, Web-Dynpro, Forms, basically anywhere the custom code is written, in accordance to HANA migration rules of Custom code. And then we do the auto code remediation in the eclipse environment of the custom code and in the SAP gui as well. So, we have successfully achieved this automation for other objects except Adobe forms and SAP Script. For doing this we fetch all the custom code written in a particular object in an internal table and then proceed further. Thats why we need help in fetching all the custom code written in adobe forms in an internal table.