Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BAPI or Function module to create Plant codes in Ox10 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need BAPI or RFC to create Plant codes in Ox10 Tcode ..

Any suggestions ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh

If you look at this tcode its nothing but a view. I believe you shall create a recording and then call the recording in RFC enabled function module if you want to access it from outside SAP

Nabheet

7 REPLIES 7

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh

If you look at this tcode its nothing but a view. I believe you shall create a recording and then call the recording in RFC enabled function module if you want to access it from outside SAP

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hiie nabheet madan,

Tqs for ur quick response,

Im looking for standard bapi/function module ..

and the last option we will go for recording ..

0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh

I dont think any BAPI available for such kind of request. Lets wait if someone has any other ideas

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

As of now there is no BAPI/FM to create Plant in OX10, we worked on same type of requirement.
finally we have created BDC and developed RFC.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiie all ,

tqs for ur response..

Is there any Standard  ALE Idocs or web services to create plant codes ?

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This Customizing Option use a generated maintenance dialog, so look at FMs provided by SAP to calll/executer those dialog -> Call via function module, Lowest level entry in online documentation of BC Extended Applications Function Library, Extended table maintenance (Also iuse search tool on VIEW_MAINTENANCE_LOW_LEVEL or other FM)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

you  can try using this  FM  VIEWPROC_V_T001W may it helpful for you .

Thanks,

vishwanatha.