Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a badi after creation of delivery

former_member594288
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to find out the badi or exit after the creation and commit of delivery through vl10c. Using that badi with delivery details i want to create a transfer order.I checked delivery_publish badi but in the both methods delivery is not yet stored in the database.

Regards,

Ravi

8 REPLIES 8

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need a BADI to generate transfer orders at delivery creation when you can do this via WMTA output? You create the delivery, which triggers WMTA, which creates transfer orders.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravi S

Can you refer to the link below

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/56/1939516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm?no_cache=...

You probably need MWMTOAU1 EXIT_RLAUTA10_001 to be used for transfer order creation

Let me know if that helps.

Regards

Vinita

0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers.. If i create a transfer order with this, it will update in document of delivery. Why because i successfully created Transfer Order but it's not showing in document flow.

0 Kudos

It is unlikely that the mentioned exit can be particularly useful in the described scenario.

According to the SMOD documentation, MWMTOAU1 is used for custom selection of transfer requirements, from which you generate transfer orders via RLAUTA10. In the case of delivery creation in standard OTC processes you do not work with transfer requirements, therefore you do not use RLAUTA10 for transfer order creation, which in turn means that this enhancement will not be triggered.

0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

I used an implicit enhancement to create an transfer order after delivery completion but it is not updating in document flow.

0 Kudos

ravi_sdn why you need an implicit enhancement for transfer order creation in the first place?

You still have not explained what exactly you have to achieve that is not covered in standard.

0 Kudos

In VL10C once the delivery is created they want to create transfer order automatically that is the reason i created an implicit enhancement.

0 Kudos

ravi_sdn I still do not understand why WMTA with immediate output cannot be used in your scenario (especially considering that it requires no coding effort and can be configured in minutes).