Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV61AFZA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wanna debug for the above program in subroutine userexit_field_modification, it is used in transaction VA01/VA02/VA03. I have set 'break-point' statement to the program but when it doesnt stop me to the break-point line.

can you pls help me on these? I have been struggling for days.

alia

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

If yuo are putting the dynamic break point the put it in the same session that you using for the transaction.

i.e.

First open the exit and put the break point and there only use /nva01 or other transaction not it will stop at the break point.

Regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alia,

Please explain in detail your requirement.

Try with the below code.

If sy-tcode = 'VA01'.

do something.

elseif sy-tcode = 'Va02'.

do something.

Endif.

0 Kudos

My requirement is to hide pricing condition price where only for authorized user can see in VA01/VA02/VA03

Our logic to be put in MF61AFZA subroutine userexit_field_modification. I set break-point there as the logic seem doesnt work. But event the break-point already set, it doesnt stop to line where break-point is set when im accessing VA01/VA02/VA03.

Thanks alots.

Alia

0 Kudos

sorry, bad typing. I meant cost price to be hidden.

thanks

Alia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For va01/va02/va03 the correct user exit is MV45AFZZ.

This exit also has a subrourine userexit_field_modification. You can modify the screen attributes for sales order header and item .

Exit MV61AFZA is for Item Conditions csreen in VA01/VA02/VA03 but will not work as per OSS 313569 if you are on release 46A or above. If you want to change conditions screen use exit LV69AFZZ. It has also the same subroutine.

Dont forget to reward if answers helped.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay.

thanks for the input. I will search the OSS.

alia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aliya,

Just saw your requiremnet .

You can put your code in LV69AFZZ in userexit_field_modification. You can deactive the screen field for price. First find the name of screen field by pressing F1 . Then in exit put code.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT .........

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

LOOP AT SCREEN.

CHECK SCREEN-NAME EQ <PRICE>.

SCREEN-ACTIVE = 0.

MODIFY SCREEN.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Cheers