Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Subtotal in ALV

UdayS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working on a report in which we are supposed to display few fields regarding customer and most of them are time fields. My issue is at the end of every customer i need to display the AVERAGE time as a subtotal. I am having all the data in a internal table which i am passing to REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY which will be having multiple customer and multiple records for each customer. I tried with the optoin 'do_sum' of field catalog but it is not working. I tested with some other sample program where it worked but in the sample program i am using quantity to be summed up. Is there is any way of getting the average of the time at the end of every customer using ALV Grid..?? Or is there is any best way to display this other than ALV grid...?

My requirement will be much similar to this

Cust1 A1 123 00:04:00

A2 111 00:06:00

Total (2) 00:05:00

Cust2 B1 898 00:01:00

B2 789 00:06:00

B3 454 00:02:00

Total (3) 00:03:00

Thanks & Regards,

Uday S.

4 REPLIES 4

Subhankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In field catalog for avarage field make do_sum as truc (X) and pass the customer in the sort table. You can take reference of the below code.

• Grouping A

wa_fieldcat-fieldname = 'TSL_A'.

wa_fieldcat-seltext_s = wa_fieldcat-seltext_m = wa_fieldcat-seltext_l = text-015.

wa_fieldcat-do_sum = c_true.

wa_fieldcat-outputlen = 20.

l_col_pos = l_col_pos + 1. "SD0K962726

wa_fieldcat-col_pos = l_col_pos. "SD0K962726

*--- Sort order for subtotal

l_wa_sort-fieldname = 'RBUNIT'.

l_wa_sort-spos = '01'.

l_wa_sort-subtot = c_true.

append l_wa_sort to it_sort.

l_wa_sort-fieldname = 'HRTXT1'.

l_wa_sort-spos = '02'.

l_wa_sort-fieldname = 'HRTXT2'.

l_wa_sort-spos = '03'.

*--- call the list for output

call function 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'

exporting

i_callback_program = sy-repid

i_callback_user_command = 'F_DOUBLE_CLICK' "SD0K963313

is_layout = l_wa_layout

it_fieldcat = it_fieldcat

it_sort = it_sort " You need pass this table for your case it will be customer field

i_save = l_save

is_variant = wa_variant1

it_events = it_events

tables

t_outtab = it_output

exceptions

program_error = 1

others = 2.

Thanks

Subhankar

0 Kudos

Hi Subhankar,

As i mentioned i am done the same thing, made the field 'DO_SUM' as X but still it is not showing any thing.. Not even text is displaying. Do you think this should be working for time field (sy-uzeit). I tried this with quantity field it worked fine but when i am trying the same with time field it is not working.

Thanks & Regards,

Uday S.

Subhankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Sorry to misjudge your question at first time. You can not do any subtotal in time field (sy-uzeit).

Suppose you have two values 14:07:58 and 15:10:49 then what will be the output. I think logically also its not possible.

Thanks

Subhankar

UdayS
Participant
0 Kudos

I found a solution for this. I programmed to append a new row at end of every customer and will calculate the subttoals manually and will append this row into the final table at end of every customer and will highlight this during ALV Display.

Regards,

Uday S.