Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Shipto values at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm facing some problem when I try to change the ship to value at item levels of VA02. The problem is,

In VA01, while creating a sales order, the configuration is done in such a way that after giving an item at item level, a sub-item will be generated automatically based on that main item. Now in VA02, for that newly created sales order, if I go to the details of the main item, and if I change the value of the shipto in Partner's tab, then it'll ask for redetermining the value and also for completing the delivery. After completing the delivery, if I save and go to display mode, the shipto value of the subitem level also should update. But it is not updating with the value of main item. Can any of you please suggest me the solution for my problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuveer K.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For Sales Order , there exists a Customer Exit MV45AFZZ

All modifications during sales order creation can be done here .

You can modify the internal <b>xvbpa</b> table for the sub-line items in form <b>userexit_save_document</b>

xvbpa table is partner function internal table

and for ship-to party

, parvw( Partner Function ) = 'WE' .

0 Kudos

Hi Soumyadip,

Many thanks for your response.

I did the same thing. I checked it in both the userexits <b>uderexit_save_document</b> and uderexit_save_document_prepare. Even then it is not working. When I checked it by keeping a watchpoint, it is calling a function module RV_DELETE_POSITION_PARTNER. There it is deleting the subitem values. Since this is a standard prog, we don't have authorizations to avoid it. So how to overcome this issue.

Please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuveer K.