Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple lines in BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to write BDC for <b>code</b> <b>section</b> in SQ02 transaction. Here INSERT row option is there thru which I try to insert a new row to get the next line. But when I click on the Insert button, the cursor remains in the first row even though a new row is created. Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

S kumar

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain me what is your exact requirement? Why you want to record<b> SQ02 ( infoset)</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when you do this when there are two or more rows already created?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

For example if you want to insert 3 lines then you first insert 3rd line and press INSERT next second line then next 1st line.I have faced the same problem,but i rectified by the above logic.

Example:Insert 3rd line and press INSERT button then now the control on first line again you insert second row and again press INSERT Button then last insert first row.

Hope this is the way that you want.

Cheers,

Bujji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED

SQ02 TCODE FOR INFOSET : INITIAL SCREEN

HERE YOU R CREATING A NEW INFOSET OR CHANGIN THE EXISTING ONE AND IN WHICH SCREEN YOU GOT THE INSERT ROW OPTION, CAN YOU GIVE THESE DETAILS, I HOPE I CAN GIVE YOUR SOME MORE DETAILS AFTER THAT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN