Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving data from field symbol to a dynamic internal table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to use a PERFORM(that includes RFC) instead of using SELECT statement as we want to access the tables from Quality system instead of Development system . So the structure of the table is unknown. Now through RFC I captured the data from Quality System in field symbols .

The PERFORM has to return an internal table containing the data and table structure .

I have the FIELD CATALOG for the table structure & FIELD SYMBOL (of type any table ) with data. I have to move the data from the FIELD SYMBOL to an internal table. The structure of the internal table should be same as the structure in the FIELD CATALOG..

2 REPLIES 2

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

simply use fm RFC_READ_TABLE

0 Kudos

Using RFC I captured the data and filled it in field symbol . Now I need to move it to an internal table.

Instead of SELECT statment I will be using this perform (that includes RFC for capturing data) and the result of the PERFORM should be an internal table so that it could be used in the rest of the program.

Pls help me in this regard.