Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK Alternate tax classification (VBAK.TAXK1)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Background issue;

The customer 30000 is used for all import materials in a specific region, The taxes, GST (when Inco-term is EXW) or HST (when Inco-term is EXW) must become applicable only for one of materials when it is shipped from the  warehouse (0111).

Any other materials or any other warehouse for this customer must stay not taxable. For this issue Finance has been accruing taxes manually.

For my understanding On SAP standard process, the Ship-to is used to determine the taxes. The tax field is copied directly from customer master data (Ship-to) to the sales order.

I would like to use User Exit: MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK at heather level of the sales order. Using the field Alternate tax classification (VBAK.TAXK1) used to determine if the customer is taxable and on which jurisdiction. (HST / GST/ no tax). The exit will execute at sales order creation with the following logic

If the sold-to party is 30000- LCBO

If the plant is 0111           This plant is for material xxxxx only

If the Inco-term = EXW-, PO number starts with a N, apply GST

Else if the inco-term = FOB- and the PO number starts with a C, apply HST

Else any other inco-term or PO information, NO TAX

End

If the sold-to party is 30000- LCBO

If the plant is 0111                    This plant is for material xxxx only

If the Inco-term = EXW  and the PO number starts with a N, apply GST

Else if the inco-term = FOB- and the PO number starts with a C, apply HST

Else any other inco-term or PO information, NO TAX

End

I am new in ABAP Could you help in determinate how to applycode for above business scenario?

Regards!!

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

closed