Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move data from USR02 to internal table

former_member616104
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hii all,

i want to copy bname , trdat , ltime and tzone from USR02 to my internal table itab01.

Also i want to display the report using select-option.

Please help me write the select query to move the data from USR02 to itab01.

6 REPLIES 6

matt
Active Contributor

This type of operation is covered in the very first ABAP training course. Have you checked your course notes? Have you done any courses? Do you have book on ABAP? If you don't know ABAP, why is your employer asking you to do this?

former_member616104
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your reply.

I have just started learning ABAP and trying out various assignments. Can you suggest me some tutorials or notes? I have already been through the basics once.

0 Kudos

The ABAP documentation (press F1 in your editor) contains lots of examples, including executable ones.

PS: Please use the COMMENT button for comments, questions, adding details, etc., ANSWER is only to propose a solution, dixit SAP text at the right of the answer area: "Before answering You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem"

0 Kudos

Simply search in google you will find more , another important document availble in help.dap.com

https://help.sap.com

former_member616104
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your answers. Today is my first day in here and i have just started learning ABAP. thanks alot.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go on a training course, or work through a book on how to program in ABAP. If you search, you'll find plenty of resources, but I do think that this site is not really a suitable place to learn how to program in ABAP.