Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am preparing one z transaction. The initial screen of z transaction is selection screen here I am entering two inputs (Both are parameters). Once if I press execute button I need to display eight fields I have the format also in the same way I have designed the screen (module pool). Out of eight fields few fields I have to show in grey mode remaining fields in edit mode. The same way I did my doubt is I need to display the data into the screen which I have designed in the transaction SE51 based on the order number entered in the selection screen. Please send me if u have any sample code because I am little bit confusing about where I need to select the data where I can display that.

Thanks a lot to all.

2 REPLIES 2

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babji,

Your requirement is to put some field is disable mode and some are in enable mode.

you can do it in PBO of that particular screen.

loop at screen

if screen-fieldname = 'field1' or screen-fieldname = 'field2'

screen-input = 0 "for enable mode

else.

screen-input = 1

endif

modify screen

endloop

Hope it will solve the problem.

Regards

Krishnendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

why did you used selection-screen instead of that create ist screen also using SE51 and retrieve the data from the tables which u need to displays and call the second screen in PAI of 1st screen.

no in PBO of the second u do the validations using loop at screen statement.

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo