Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODULE CHECK_CHAIN1 ON CHAIN-REQUEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I Created yeild calculation : in that two field quantity & percentage (default is 1.6). customer wants default percentage 1.6.& one more o/p field is there, that is final calculation field.i created all things but my problem when i calculate default y 1.6 comes & calculation will be done successfully , but if i change that percentage value 1.6 to any other percentage(like 3.6) , result will come normally & correct , but in percentage field by default showing 1.6 again.so end user be confused .bcz end user calcuate that time with 3.6.so i want percentage field default showing 1.6 & when end user wants to change different percentage it also show that percentage.till up to clear the window.i already clear i clear button .its working fine. so i m worried about percentage.can any one help me??the program is totally done in module pool.

Thanks

Laxmikanta

4 REPLIES 4

former_member761936
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please tell me, where you are defaulting the value 1.6 in the percentage field.If you are defaulting in PBO , please remove from there (or) you check that if value is not 1.6 then do not default it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Narendra.Soma

0 Kudos

Hi

percentage field is in PBO. Because Clint need both default as well as customize.

Thanks & regards

Laxmikanta

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the system field sy-datar.

This will tell you if there is any change in the input on the screen.

Try something like this

if sy-datar is initial.
   value = '1.6'.
else.
  value = <screen_field>.
endif.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

sy-datar will set , if any value changes in the screen, so do not depend on it.check the value of percentage field, if value is not iniital and not equal to 1.6 then do n't set the value to 1.6 , if value is initial then set the value to 1.6.

IF input1 is iniital.

input1 = '1.6'

ENDIF.