Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying the report RM06EB00 (ME2B)

0 Kudos

Hi,

My reqmt is to add Purchase requisition and few custom fields to the standard Purchasing report by tracking number, RM06EB00 (tcode: ME2B). Apart from this the report should also include the requisitions that do not have the Purchase orders created.

Can anyone please suggest the appropriate place or exits to pull in the requisition data and include these fields.

Thanks,

Vijayshree.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you browse the code...Your going to found that in include <b>FM06LFAD_EKAB_AUSGABE_1</b>, there's the call for ALV...<b>ado2</b> is the table....so, go to include <b>FM06LCAD</b>, add your fields...look for the piece of code where that table gets filled and add your logic....But first of course...create a Z version of the program -;) You don't want to corrupt the standard app right?

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hi Blag,

I tried doing that. But that code is not getting triggered at all when we execute the report. I tried modifying the code there and executed with a break-point there and that include is not getting triggered at all. I feel that include is triggered only during few scenarios.

Could you please confirm if you find time. Thanks a lot.