Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM - User exit to validate delivery note number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

pls. I need help to find the user exit just to validate the delivery note number during MIGO.

Thanks a lot !

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with BADI: MB_MIGO_BADI Method PAI_HEADER> structure GOHEAD >LFSNR

regards,

Himanshu

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

does that MIGO come from the same system or do you have ANY EDI scenarios active? (in that case validation gets very complicated).

0 Kudos

Hi !

I confirm to you it comes from standard system.

Thanks !

0 Kudos

come on, help me a bit. explain the process ... is it an inbound delivery for a PO or what ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with BADI: MB_MIGO_BADI Method PAI_HEADER> structure GOHEAD >LFSNR

regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> Try with BADI: MB_MIGO_BADI Method PAI_HEADER> structure GOHEAD >LFSNR

>

> regards,

> Himanshu

himanshu,

istead of throwing any badi, bapi, enhancement or exit at such a question ... have you ever tried to ask yourself whether you are inventing the wheel again (and for the umptiest time) ... because maybe the solution lies in configuration? how can you come up with a BADI without knowing the process?

0 Kudos

Mylene,

This is because of your question which was :

Hi everyone,

pls. I need help to find the user exit just to validate the delivery note number during MIGO.

Thanks a lot !

If that was not want you wanted..you should be more clear with your questions.....

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to everyone for your colaboration !

The process is during trx. MIGO I have to validate the delivery note number, because in some cases I receive the same delivery note number. The process is now clear ?

I need to find user exit to validate delivery note number.

Thanks again to everyone !

0 Kudos

o.k. there goes:

1.) you can use the BADI (s. a.), when dealing with MIGO as dialogue transaction

2.) if you have a STO scenario running (check with functional consultants first) do not use MIGO at all, use VL31 instead.

3.) the routine for checking on LFSNR can also be found in the coding of VL31

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try BADI:MB_DOCUMENT_BADI