Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Contract(ME31K) Attachment with name of the attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to attach documents to the MM contract using the transaction ME31K with attachment document name but I unable to achieve this.

In OAC0/OAC2 we can configure type of document.

And attachment can be done using  create->Store business document and drag and drop.

When I see the attachment list I could see only attachment list but I want to maintain the file name as well.

Anyone worked on this scenario?

Please help me.

Regards,

Vadamalai A

4 REPLIES 4

former_member196651
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadamalai,

I will give you another solution. After you create the contract using ME31K, first you save the document. Then display the same using ME33K. There you will get the GOS option to attach the documents.

Regards,

Abijith

0 Kudos

Hello Abijith,

Thanks for your reply.

my create attachment is disabled, how to enable? is there any settings required. What is the difference between Create Attachment and Store Business document(which is enabled now but we couldnt see the file names from attachment list).

Regards,

Vadamalai A

Jarosław
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is note 1451769 about enhance file attributes.

Jarek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jarek,

We are using R/3 4.6 so enhancement is very less.

my create attachment is disabled, how to enable? is there any settings required. What is the difference between Create Attachment and Store Business document.

Regards,

Vadamalai A